Monday, April 29, 2013

I got married...

Yes, I got married....in dream.

Yesterday night I got a dream.

I have a very nice apartment but the living space very small.

Inside the house got 1 old lady and another family member which I can't remember who are they. But I saw them in the kitchen area and in living room and I walk back to my room.
I have a bed build with wood on top got cover with fine light linen and very comfortable place for me
(I know the feeling because I lay on the bed in the dream)
I saw my husband sleeping next to me which is CBL. He just there. Sleeping.
Later on we have guests to visit us. All of them come and congratulate me while I on bed ready for sleep. =='''
They are so many of them to visit my house until house almost no place stand.
But I only remember few are they. Got Vincent, Yvonne, Olivia Wee, Jason.
The house colour is white but the bed colour is wood colour. Is a square place and got few floor.
something like this but is wood colour
Room is much smaller than this.colour.

Then, somebody suggest midnight shopping. Then along got me, Irene, Man Yit, Benjamin and Yow Looi.

We were in a bookstore in somewhere else then half way the book store close and we got nothing but shopping in dark place.

Then I saw is time to go home but I lost my way until I also don't know where is it and what happen there.
I walk until very tired and got a small path and both side is full of蒲公英. I stop and play a while and saw my miao miao calling me..... then I wake up and my miao miao is calling at outside my room.

In dream, I still remember Yvonne said this to me:"Gong Xi you ah. Finally this day has come to you." then she take out my blanket and try to sleep at my side as well. =='''

However, I feel so sweet and happy in dream when I being congratulate by other about I'm married.

Well, now back to normal, oh well, I still need to trusting my Lord for this joyful day I would like to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment