Thursday, July 29, 2010

Emo because feel Lonely

Recently, I have get to know many broken relationships news..
from the shorter only few months up to ten years relationship..and majority is the boy don't want the girl even myself.

Do you realize, how.....shallow is our love?? then, what is relationship for???
I have so many answer that I can't get convince by the answer.

Once a while I have asked many of WHY?WHY?WHY??

But, my point for this passage is to ask back myself..

I have lost something very precious for me..
now my heart is full with loneliness. What should I do with this loneliness??? continue emo??? Can I?? NO..clearly, NO NO..

Different people will use different things to fill in his/her emptiness and loneliness..
with their hobbies, friends, career, money, shopping, even new bf/gf....
but, will it last long??? I don't know..only you who walk through it then only you the answer.

For myself, what I trying very hard to do now is to fill in God in my loneliness..

Now, I will question more on this kind of question.
How to bring Glory to God??
How to please God with His favor??
How to get the mind of the Lord to see thing and understand His will for me??
How to gain more wisdom in order to help up and encourage more people??
How to get comfort from God at the same time to comfort others by God's word??
How to let the Spirit control myself more??
How to improve myself in character, my English and even the maturity??
How to worship the Lord and give thanks to His goodness for me??
How to apply what I learn to my life and others life??

I have come across asking many question..Although previous I did have many question, but never try to find out the answer.

So, I believe each of you will learn to add on your value into your life.
So do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment