Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quiet Time : Matthew 13

This is my 1st time blogging here.

However, I going to share what amaze me in this Matthew 13 for today Quiet Time.

in the beginning part, Jesus has tell the parable of the Four Soils then further down is explanation for this parable but yet end with He who has ears, let him hear(Mt 13:9 & 43)
However, if you read on, Jesus has mention 6 different how Kingdom of Heaven look like.

Matthew 13 : 24
Jesus said," The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field."

Matthew 13 : 31
Jesus said," The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field."

Matthew 13 : 33
Jesus said." The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough."

Matthew 13 : 44
Jesus said," The Kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field."

Matthew 13 : 45
Jesus said," The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls."

Matthew 13 : 47
Jesus said," The kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish."

#1st things that amaze me
Jesus is the One who come and sow His seed around the world, they grow together, but wait until the harvest (mean End Time), God will separate the weed(the bad one, what God don't want) and the wheat(the good one, what God want)
But, it is how amaze that God plant us and take good care for the seed that He want and will make sure it grown and fruitful one.

#2nd things that amaze me
He who has ears, let him hear.
This is more on spiritual understanding about what Jesus has said to the crowd in this chapter 13 and His disciples which mean including myself.
For this one is like if I honestly and sincerely seek for His will, then only I able have this spiritual hearing and understand the meaning of what Jesus has said int his parable.

#3rd things that amaze me
Jesus used those the smallest things in this world but yet it bought so much valuable to describe how is His kingdom look like.
seed, mustard seed, yeast, treasure hidden in field, fine pearls and a net.
with the smallest things it bring value in God's eyes if we do use it wisely and produce good fruit (value) in God's eyes.
Sometimes, God is counting the simple and small thing we do for Him as long as we can understand His will for us.

#4th things that amaze me
God is only will take the good one, and the not so good and bad one will pull up and burn in the fire. Which one i'm going to be??? I begin to have this fear, but surely I will make my best effort in being a good one for Him.

That's all my sharing. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment