Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What is Good really mean???

This is what I learnt from one of the interview I have went.

Yesterday I was went to Wisma Central to attended one of the interview. Before I went there, I pray a lot and make me very nervous.

By the time, I reach there and as usual filled up 3 pages of forms then wait about 15mins then only call me for interview.
While I boring sitting at the waiting counter there, then I look around and I saw a big photo frame and inside got big lion head and down there written with a bible verse Psalm 28:7a.(The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trust in Him, and I am helped.)
That boss who interviewed me is a Christian and we have shared what both have doing in Church.
His's name is Robert Cheah and he is the chairman of Full Gospel Centre and he always travel and always due with business man. And most amaze part is he teach me to shared the Gospel in this way.

Everybody also looking for good things, good stuffs, good job, good life and so on.
But,what is the meaning of GOOD?? if I take out the G, O and D, what will happen??
answer is only left O

Conclusion : what good it is IF without GOD??? It only empty, no value and meaningless.
Then only we begin to share what is this Good News all about.

Although the job requirement is more than what I can bear, but, I'm glad and happy to meet this person. ^^

Some more, he got give me a DVD about Christian in Taiwan who interview him and his testimony.
1st time go to interview then got souvenir bring back home one..hahahaha..

Izit it a simple message to share?? sometimes, why I find it so hard to tell people who work with me in office?? My acknowledge in Christ is still very shallow. Therefore, I need to pray more for wisdom in study about His word and handling people's life. Remember to pray for me also yea ^^

That's all for today sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment