Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Window Shopping Day

This afternoon I went to Ikea to bought a box to keep all the stuffs that is
from him and belong to him.
Well, half day walking at Ikea, Ikano Power Centre,
The Curve and E-Curve.

Herewith some photo I took with my phone
The Curve, The Street

Somehow I feel like I'm in some others western country until I saw a Malay..
hahaha.. XD
Quite a good place to walk and take picture.

Then I found a suitable box in Popular BookStore.

After that, I go to Ikea makan my dinner before I go to church for song fest practice.

And this is my dinner.
Look at the fried and meat ball..yummy~~

after 20mins


after another 15-20mins

I realize I can't finish it. and sad to tell, I gonna waste it.

However, This meatball meal is very delicious and I satisfy with it.
If you haven't try this, then you must try in Ikea oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment