Monday, July 19, 2010

I need a Box

Yesterday, Ernest lead in Worship by Leading God's comfort for all church member.
The theme is God Know Best (Jeremiah 29 : 11)

Recently, everybody know what I have going through. Maybe getting hurt by others it may worst. However, to let go your loves one, will be the most tough and worst things I have now.
Selfish begin with you treasure something is limited and not easy found by others and it bring value/worth for you to keep it. At once, this value things call LOVE is the most wanted things I want to treasure. Well, now I have make a choice to let him go.

Therefore, I need a box. A box that I can put in all his stuffs..sigh

God's best may not be the same best I have in mind..but, God has promised to give me a plan to prosper me and most important is not to harm me. Thank you for such a comfort word from my great God. And I realize, the best things I have receive is Jesus

I shall begin to move my 1st step..because I have been stop at this point for quite a long time.

Please cheer me up whenever you think about me.
For I'm weak,and You make me strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment