Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are you Mad????

Tuesday...as usual will go find Samantha for dinner together then we go for song fest practice as usual in this 2 months..
However, while I waiting for Samantha, I have a chance reading book and get this definition from a book call Purpose Driven Life.

Trusting God completely means having faith that He know what is best for your life.

However, yesterday have an unusual things happened.
At 10.15pm, a naughty idiot fellow broke my car's mirror and stole my MP3 player and my Pen drive. Then, all this start by make report to police and my father also..haih..Very troublesome for the consequences because of this naughty idiot fellow by in bringing trouble how to drive while inside my car is full of broken glasses..
Arhh~~~~ fan shu fan shu (this is what I shouted the most at that moment)
Thank God for Dillion being very calm and all the way guide me what to do and so on and on.


While me and Dillion waiting for another idiot police to take photo for my car, suddenly this verse pop out from my mind..that time almost 11.20pm still at Pandan Indah Police Station..

"Be joyful, always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5 : 16-18

Then, inside my heart, "haha..are you mad??"
I don't know why I still can laugh (a bit lah) at that moment..

But, I'm thankful for this verse that I had just learnt on last Sunday SDC class. ^^
I do very thankful that's only a MP3 Player, Pen Drive, broken mirror and being scolded by parent..although tears drop again, but, the rest still fine for me. I do thankful for it.

There were a brother told me in church at the moment things happened (I can't remember who although I try to think again and again), he said this to me:"God is preparing something for me."
Thank you.. thank you for the quoting and thank you for God's preparations for me. ^^ whether is good or bad, but always what is Best for me!!

Alright, now refer back to the Trusting God part, am I consistently practice this faith???

I think..I still in a very shallow area..
I do pray that one day I able to pass the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment