Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where Jesus is, Where Heaven is....


We are so limited in this place call earth. Life is really short. And I got to learn this short sentence from my brother in Christ's funereal. I hope I can learn it through others way.

It is really shock when I get the news from my sister in Christ - Suet Ling.
Then, get to know one of my brother in Christ - Soo Jen Ruw has passed away.

He is only 20 years old.
He loves yam cha until late night.
He loves to disturb people.
He loves basketball until want a JenRuw's Basketball team player.
He loves to cook.
He loves music.
And most important..... he love God.
God love Jen Ruw very much and want Jen Ruw be with Him in Heaven now.

For myself, I have 2 things I very regretted.
1) I don't have chance to same group with him and serve our Master together.
2) Suppose we need to discuss about Basketball Group stuffs, but we didn't make it.

Among my friends, he is the 1st, that I attend his funeral and saw his laid in coffin..how many people that come all the way to pay last respect to this brother..
how sad for the parent when saw their own son gone before them..

But, I'm glad.. because you have holding this Key firmly throughout the day and night - Jesus Christ. And with this Key, now we have joy to know that, one day we will meet again in Heaven.

Then, this question come to my mind. Where is Heaven??

We always ask where is Jesus.
some said in Heaven and some said Jesus is living in our heart.
Both also correct.
So, Jesus now is in Heaven but He is living in our Heart as well.
Then, where is Jen Ruw now??
He is Heaven enjoy his pleasure or yam cha with Jesus in Heaven now.
Same..
If Jen Ruw is in Heaven with Jesus,
and Jesus is living in our Heart,
definitely Heaven is in our Heart.

Therefore, Jen Ruw is not far from us..because he is in our Heart.

Another good news which is Aunty Soo has accepted Christ this morning.
Surely Jen Ruw will have tears of joy in Heaven. =)
His still owe me McDonald burger, better prepare the most nice burger in Heaven when I get into Heaven there.. =)

Jen Ruw, may you Rest In Peace in God's Arms..


*picture copy from Rou Sang's FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment