Sunday, August 29, 2010

Song Fest 8

Song Fest 8
Yea..finally, I have came to this Song Fest 8

Above is after the performance and announced for the result and we get 3rd place for overall.
Below is before the performance.


Finally..2 months off practices for the song..now have over the meeting already..
seems like very long..actually now I look back..
feel like actually yesterday just started the 1st few practice only ma..
hahahaha

I only can comment, it is not easy to come across to this moment
for many of us come as one Group, one Spirit and one Voice
in singing song for God.

And not only the song we sang have touch my heart.
There are many songs that sang by others group also
touch my heart..
example like :
from Araunah, an old hymns - Nothing but the Blood of Jesus
from Mun Teng's solo - Only in the Dark
from MAD Team -the Life Song
from Aijalon, also an old hymns - How great Thou Art...

I do agree Music and Song is very powerful
in bringing up a person,
in comforting a person,
in telling an important message for a person,
in develop a talent of a person...

I believe God also like song and music..
Truly pray that all the song we sang
it will bring glory, honor and pleasing in His ears as
many many sweet sweet sound for Him.

Last but not least, half way the song fest,
I think is by the time I witness Kimberly and Zhi Xin performance..
this thinking come to my mind..
Jen Ruw, you are here with us right????
Can you see this 2 sister from you group singing song now???
Somehow, miss your singing...

No comments:

Post a Comment