Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Life Song

This is a song lyrics from MAD Team Performance in Song Fest 8

And it really touched my heart.

Song : The Life Song
Lyrics : Modified by Yow Looi

Some say Life, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say Life, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed

Some say life, it is a Struggle
An endless aching need
I say Life, is found in Jesus
And you, belong to Him

It's the life, afraid of Breaking
That never learns to live
It's the truth, we're afraid of facing
That blinds us from the Gift

It's the One who can be Broken
That will His life to give
And the Soul afraid of dying
And lost to where it leads

When the Life has been through Testing
And the road has been too Long
And you think that Life is only
For the lucky and the strong

Just remember in Jesus
And beneath His bitter cross
Lies the seed that is the Father's love
In His death becomes our hope.


By the time MAD team singing this song, I don't know the lyrics..
but, I can listen word by word slowly and it touched my heart and...
my teardrops while they were singing..
The tears represent comfort. Because this song speak what Life is about for me and in me.
Besides this, it also a reminder for me of my Father's love and the reason
why and how I should live my Life for my Father's sake.

May this song touched your heart so that you may know that He Love You in His way.


No comments:

Post a Comment