Monday, August 23, 2010

Broken Things, why we suffer

"If you are being broken, God is working with you."

"We think broken things are a loss, but God turns them to gain."

Broken Things, is a book that I have reading now. I get this from RBC and I can't even remember I got applied for this book. However, as I continue read on, I cried out loud again because it remind me of my pain and at the same times, the author comfort me with God's vision, wisdom and encouragement.

I do admit, whatever I experience in this year all is broken matter. Broken relationship, broken friendship, broken financial, broken heart, broken promises, broken trusts, broken hopes, and broken dreams.
but, what happen for all this broken stuffs for me? Can't I just have a simple life for just an ordinary girl like me?? But, in this book, it tell me that there's always a reason behind of all this brokenness.

Broken things are the result of sin. But the broken things may be overruled and made to glorify wisdom of God because He sent His Son to be broken, that all these might be healed.

Before a thing can be made useful, something must be broken. To the child of God, however, every broken thing is but the assurance that God is making something useful.

Often, we sing break me, mock me, use me and fill me.
To allow God use you, 1st step God have to break you and put you into fire and burn so that you may be sharpen into a good tools to use by God.


And during Sunday Worship,I do want to want to praise God and worship the Lord with my pain and bring glory in His name.But, I just can't stop cried. Because I find it very hard for me to endure it again..

I do pray, if this is what pleases the Lord, let me do so for Him.

And this book, I only read half way. I will finish the whole book and whoever interested, you can ask me for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment