Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life in August : Part 2

It has been coming to the end of the month already..

In this early morning, I ask myself, what have I done throughout this month??
Izzit benefit to people around me??
Izzit my life in August month pleased the Lord??

I think..beneficial matter is not only me will do, people around me just do the same.
Am I pleased the Lord by the life I live??

To be honest, I don't know.

Well, this is my life in this 3rd & 4th week of August.
3rd week
Monday : Working + fetch my soloist for solo practice
Tuesday : Working + group practice
Wednesday : Working + have some relax time at home
Thursday : Working + spend time in reading book until sleep
Friday : Working + group practice + prayer within group member
Saturday : PBG + Youth + Group Practice
Sunday : Worship + SDC Class + Group Practice + Emo-ing at home (hahahaha)

4th week
Monday : Working + fetch my soloist for solo practice +fetching Samantha home..about 12.45am only reach home.
Tuesday : Working + going out for appointment in klang + group practise
Wednesday : Working + Company Sales Group Quarter Meeting + Company Dinner + go to church and support my soloist's practice.
Thursday : Working + appointment + buy stuffs for group + prayer meet in Church
Friday : ???
Saturday : ???

for Friday & Saturday still not yet happen, so will update afterward.

Come back to the question Am I pleased the Lord by the life I live??
Personally thinking is I think is more on what how much I live for God and others.
Not for my own benefit only.

I only can sum up with one word for this Life in August : Endurable

I just pray whatever I do, my labor will not go in vain or give up half-way that cost me so much but didn't achieve the purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment