Wednesday, August 11, 2010

not loving, but judging

Again... struggle in what is please the Lord and what is please to my desire.

Being Force????
or It just come my way??
who force me to accept the decision??
who repeat and repeat to force me to accept the consequence??
Who can understand me??

Stubborn??
or Faithful or Loyalty??
what can I have if take you back to please myself???
tears?? hurts?? misunderstanding?? lies??

I have a strong sense of..we are meant for each other.
but, why can't just trust me??
if I'm doing something wrong, I will never be right.
Understand???

You are not showing love to me, you only judge me from what you see.

Lord, please take my prayer.
I just can't stand anymore.
Can you comfort me in a way I can take it??
Can you??
Can you don't make me cry again??
Can you??

No comments:

Post a Comment