Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fruitful week

This few day also didn't have any update for blog.

It is because I do learn so much through many conversation with many people in church and my mummy. From last Friday up to just now with my new collegeous. It has been all whole fruitful week for me. Also have ate a lot fruit like pineapples, durians, watermelon and..i can't remember..hahahaha..
But, I very thankful for all this solid encouragement and advices that I have received. It may not please to your ears, but it is truth and honest telling that speak out with love. However, I will keep in my mind for whatever you guys has shared with me. ^^

Communcate with one another is very very important, I think it also determine how you communicate with God.

No matter what kind of relationship you have with a person, communictations will lead you to have a stronger relationship with one another in term of love also in trust also. It's one kind of practice speak the truth in love also. ^^

Also through all this incident, I do have the urgent sense I need to talk to God and talk with Him more - Pray.

Therefore, I would like to encourage whoever that reading this long passge will begin to pray to God about you and others.

Let us stop playing, but to start praying ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment