Monday, August 16, 2010

Life in August

1st & 2nd week of August really was a busy week I have..
It's was such a long long week for me.

Well, 1st week start woking in new office, busy prepared for group sketch, song fest practice and attended our Brother Jen Ruw's leaving..(I think he will jumping and dancing and singing "This is How We Overcome" guess only >.<)

Move on, 2nd week..except thursday no practice, monday until sunday also practice for song fest and sketch preparation due to last week postpone to this 2nd week..

However, yesterday I did was very enjoyed to hang out for dinner and movie and yam cha with this few friends from Church ^^
We all 5 having so much different from each other but yet we all very friend to each others.
different in ages..but i'm not the oldest one among 5 :p
different in hobbies...
different in talents..
defferent in favorites..
different in career area..
But, there are so many things we are similiar to each other too..
we are from same Church - Petra Gospel Centre..
we are received the same Grace - Lord Jesus Christ..
we are Children of God..
we all single...hahahahahaha XD (just a funny thought)

However, I'm glad to have you all in encouraged me and always keep pointing me back to God whenever I do lost in somewhere else.

Great to have you all around ^^ and thank you.

Whenever I emo then belanja me makan again oh..
(hope I won't emo again lah)

No comments:

Post a Comment