Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Personal Doctor - Jesus Christ

Year 2010....sigh.. it's really a year that make me dropped down so many tears.
Every single incidents just heavy enough for me to carry on.
Sigh..it's hurt, it's pain, it's hopeless, it's...trouble me a lots.
Getting tired, not feeling well,
end up fall sick and refuse to look for healing.
It have been quite sometime..and it dragging me day by day.
Now..is time for me to cool down and look for a doctor to heal me..
Just at His time, I have strength to carry on again..
I have You comfort me with many simple life story..
Just because I have found my Personal Doctor - Jesus Christ.
I'm thankful for all this time I'm just a sinner and yet you willing
remind remind remind and remind me again
You are here with me.
Thank you.
I don't know how much I can love you
But, I'm touch by your love.
May everything I do that will bring honour, pleasing, and glory
unto You, My Lord Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment